Women's Matrix System Jacket - XB-4W
Redefining the 3-in-1. The Matrix System Jacket changes with the seasons. An H2XTREME® waterproof/breathable outer shell with articulated elbows to allow for a full range of movement and fully sealed seams to ensure the jacket stays watertight. Works in synergy with a lightweight and thermally robust interchangeable thermal shell liner that zips in and out as required.
- EXTREME COLD
- 0°C (32°F) to -20°C (-4°F)
- WATERPROOF LEVEL 3
- Water Resistance 10,000mm
- Breathability 3,000g/m2
- DECORATION METHODS
- Heat Transfer (Outer Shell Only)
- Screen Printing (Liner Only)
- Laser Etched Patch
Stormtech has a team of decoration specialists to execute your apparel branding using leading edge decoration techniques. They include:
LASER ETCHED PATCHESFaux suede and faux leather patches are used to create a premium, luxurious look for your logo. Great application for bags, premium jackets, or on a wide range of products you are looking to elevate.
EMBROIDERYHigh density decorative stitching on fabric that evolved from handwork to today's high-speed, computerized multi-head machines. With state of the art embroidery equipment, thread and digitizing software, embroider artwork can be applied on a wide range of apparel products.
HEAT TRANSFERThe process of transferring images to a large variety of products without inks or screens is possible with heat transfer application technology. Perfect for waterproof fabrics. Heat transfer applications can provide extreme detail and is designed for logos with many colors.
SCREEN PRINTINGA printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. Nylon inks are used for fabrics with a high nylon content or stretch factor (such as polyester and lycra). Plasticol inks are used on all cotton rich products. It's the ideal decoration for a variety of fabrics and large format applications, at a low cost.
SEAMLESS HEAT TRANSFERSeamless Heat Transfer is a brand new, innovative way of branding a wide range of products with crisp, vibrant, full-colour graphics in a heat transfer application. This state of the art technology provides the ability to print and apply highly detailed logos and graphics while being very cost effective.
- STORMTECH H2XTREME® 10,000/3,000 Waterproof / Breathable Outer Shell
- Feather Free Thermal Shell
- Fully Sealed Seams
- Zip-Out Thermal Shell Liner
- Neck & Chin Guard
- Articulated Elbows
- Waterproof Zippers
- Dual Chest Pockets
- Full Coverage, Attached Hood/li>
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Contoured Hem
- Ergonomic Zipper Pulls
- Abrasion Resistant Hand Pockets
- (Solid Fabric) 100% Polyester Mechanical Stretch Bonded with 100% Polyester Single Jersey, 7.08oz./yd2 (USA) / 240gsm (CDN); 100% Nylon Liner, 1.18oz./yd2 (USA) / 40gsm (CDN)
- (Charcoal Twill) 100% Polyester Bonded with 100% Polyester Single Jersey, 7.82oz./yd2 (USA) / 265gsm (CDN); 100% Nylon Liner, 1.18oz./yd2 (USA) / 40gsm (CDN)